- Drive Research: Win-win for Austrian universities and companies
- Companion, Rescuer, Accomplice? Role and possibilities of the hr-department as a restructuring partner
- Restructuring: Yes, but with a Strategy! What is really important in restructuring consulting
- Company Saved? Strength and motivation for a new start from restructuring experience in real life
- From the Strategy to the Success Team: Which people in the company are able to guarantee the realization?
- Enlargement in the Network: HILL in France
- Interview with Caglayan CALISKAN, Turkey Expert
- Management competence put to test
- Norms in personnel selection
- Interview with Ralph Spangenberg, member of the Management Board responsible for HR at Armstrong DLW AG, about international integration ability as requirement for managers
- Human resources in the focus of company development
- Dismissal without image loss: Outplacement is much more than application training
- Written contracts protect: Legal aspects of employee assignments abroad
- Integration with foresight: readers about crunch points of the M&A practice
- Mergers in the turmoil of emotions: only seemingly cool investments
- Marry in haste, repent in leisure: HR as critical success factor in the pre-merger phase
- Competitive advantage human capital: objectification supports successful integration
- Plan, analyse, structure: nine tips for the financing of mergers and acquisitions
- Interview with HR Manager Peter Schöler of VIEGA on international personnel search and development
- Evaluation of intercultural competencies of organizations
- Expansion into new markets and the employment of expats versus locals.
- Interview with Friedrich Blaha, CEO of Blaha Büromöbel, about his approach towards innovation, paradigm change and new organizational forms
- HILL_Online Matching for bauMax
- Corporate culture and the ability for innovation
- Interview with Herbert Pietschmann, scientist and author, about border-crossing thinking and behavior
- Changes through pictures: improved co-operation and more efficient team processes with Symbolon Personality Profile
- Non-essential luxury for SMEs? Every company should allow itself strategic company management
- Responsibility through corporate social counselling: Corporate Social Responsibility in modern personnel management
- Myth of the ultimate salesperson: tested blind and identified right
- Interview with Cécile Dutheil-Taimangio on intercultural understanding
- Bridges to a new future: separation with style through outplacement support
- The importance of the right framework conditions
- Managers with Quality and Qualities: Where the Best Managers for the Crisis Can Be Found
- The Best Man for the Job – a Woman: Equal Treatment in Personnel Selection in the Public Service Sector
- State Objectification Initiative: New Index for the Human Capital Evaluation in Germany
- Supervising, Evaluating, Pointing out: Identifying Potential Carriers in Practice
- Prepare the Economic Recovery Now: HILL International Romania Uses Prior Crisis Experience
- Happy Anniversary Moscow! 20th birthday of HILL International in Russia
- Quality and emotion in modern management
- Intercultural competence in international dealings and expansion planning
- Application of management-tools and leadership
- Enjoying Sucess: Highlights 2008 from the views of our readers
- Use Strengths Consciously: Women are activity-oriented – men think strategically
- The Curse of Good Resolutions: Changes in the individual area can only take place if the decisive step is made.
- Managers in Word-Rap: Personal statements about success and wishes for 2009
- Managing Everyday Life with Ease: A practical experience
- Management Audits as a standard tool for strategic company management
- A new member of the HILL network
- Organisations in change
- Mission statements and their practical use
- HILL's Cooperation with corporAID
- Using Headwind: Readers Talk about Motivation and Seizing the Opportunity
- Healthy Organisations Live Longer: Workplace Health Promotion as Investment in the Future
- Status Symbol and Cause for Illness: Eustress – Distress – Extreme Stress… What’s Next?
- Considerate Acting and Managing: Credible Communication Strengthens Solidarity
- Sovereign Saying: Using Voice and Language Correctly in Difficult Discussions
- Interculturally Networked: HILL International Forms Cooperation with ti communication
- Interview with Univ. Prof. Dr. Christian Scholz, holder of the chair of Business Administration, particularly organisation, personnel and information management at the University of Saarland/Germany about courage for individuality
- Competence models as a long term basis for talent management
- Employee loyalty through systematic further development of high rerformers at SAP
- HILL International’s triple expansion: New offices in New York, Rotterdam and Paris
16.10.2008: The next HILL CEE Jour Fixe on November 7th 2008 is about "Mission: impossible? – Distributed leadership between closeness and distance."
09.09.2010: Turning Point Restructuring - What are reliable factors in a company? A permanent change that is necessary to be able to survive on the market in the long run is certainly one of these factors. Beyond that, seriously precarious situations may arise caused by internal or external factors. Major changes then can no longer be avoided, restructuring of the company must take place. Timely measures on levels of finances, organisation – and personnel must be enforced to prevent a situation that may be dangerous for the existence of the company.
2.07.2008 - HR-Summit in Düsseldorf/Germany on the 23rd and 24th of september 2008.
10.04.2009 - Success in turbulent times - Planning and managing right for the future
Are you well prepared for the current economic development?
Topics of the latest newsletter:
09.04.2009 - Expansion target Russia – Risky adventure or worthwhile investment?
Discuss on Friday April 17th with experts about Russia as an expansion target, current chances, and risks and about practical experiences in and with the Russian market!
Talk to Gerald Karner about the principles of modern leadership using practical examples on March 1, 2007.
31.05.2008 - Topics of the latest newsletter: Adventure Expansion -
Becoming internationally or even globally active is getting increasingly easier for companies – from a superficial view. New markets can be opened up at rapid speed, distances are lessening.
30.03.2009 - Opportunity M&A: A financial crisis is probably the best and at the same time the most difficult time for mergers and acquisitions. Especially now there is more readiness for change than usual and companies are possible under very good conditions. At the same time more than ever it is essential to weigh chances and risks in detail, and to select the partners carefully.
Contents of the latest issue:
Would you like to strengthen your sales team? Receive valuable tips in a free workshop on 17th January 2007.
The software HILL_BEST FIT grants you the independent and flexible application of HILL Competence Analysis in your business. A research and development team works constantly to guarantee the high quality, up-to-dateness, and relevance of our methods. Here we have compiled the highlights of the year 2006 for you.
Topics of the latest newsletter: Driving Force Innovation - The question »Innovation: yes or no« has long passed. Much more, today it is: when and in which form.
Topics in the current edition of the HILL Management Mailer:
Talk to Gerald Karner about the principles of modern leadership using practical examples on November 29, 2006.
22nd of September 2006: "GROWTH MARKET TURKEY"
Date: 22nd of September 2006, 10 am to 12
Place: Mediatower, Meeting Point Vienna, Taborstraße 1-3, 1020 Vienna
Topics of the latest newsletter:
09.11.2009 – Rating aptitude: Aptitude and potential are the key words. After all, the right person should be in the right position in order to make the best contribution. Because companies and institutions cannot afford to fill positions wrongly, assign responsibilities and tasks falsely, or to distribute development measures wrongly, today even less than before.
Current edition 1|06 in a new layout!
03.12.2008: Hard to believe that this year is almost over already. Time to draw a resume, to set new goals, and plan the future. Especially after the turbulences of the past weeks it is important that we remain optimistic and continue to work actively on success – on that of the company and also specifically on personal success.
Topics of the latest newsletter:
In an annual survey from HILL and CAREER Austria’s top personnel chefs state which competencies they expect, how they choose and what they do for interesting employees.
Topics of the current newsletter:
Together with Transparency International, HILL International invited to the Management Jour Fixe in the Austrian Kontrollbank, to discuss new approaches to corporate governance and corruption prevention.
29.10.2008: Read about the last HILL CEE Jour Fixe on the topic "Deployment and reintegration of expats".
21.07.2009: A Trial of Motivation: Many managers just as well as employees currently feel themselves subjected to great pressure, as it is necessary to make the right strategic decisions, convey unpleasant news, and keep the employees loyal and the organisation healthy. One thing is certain: An increase of effort and motivation is needed.
17.09.2008 - Topic of the latest newsletter: Spotlight on Talents!
Shortage of skilled labour, talent management and employer branding are current buzzwords in all media. If large concerns are making record profits, but at the same time are cutting back on thousands of employees, there can’t really be much behind this hype. Or is there?
Arthur Oberascher takes over HILL Russia & Ukraine
HILL supports the Austrian ICEP Initiative for economy, development and global poverty abatement.
Are you curious as to how six Austrian top managers – among them OMV-boss Wolfgang Ruttenstorfer and Palfinger manager Wolfgang Anzengruber – scored in the HILL Management Analysis?
Trans-boundary cooperation is no longer an exception but everyday practise for many local companies today. However, the managers in charge have an additional problem to solve, because the growing internationality demands special characteristics ...
The HILL_BEST FIT software enables you the flexible and independent application of the HILL Competence Analysis in your company. A specialized research and development team is constantly working to guarantee the high quality, up-to-dateness and relevance of the procedures. We have here shortly summarized the highlights of the year 2007 so far for you.