INVITATION TO THE FIRST BUSINESS CIRCLE CONFERENCE OF EXPERTS "RELOCATION OF EMPLOYEES TO EASTERN EUROPE"
The constant economic growth in Eastern Europe creates new challenges in the area of Human Resources. Personnel decisions are the key to securing or successfully continuing the CEE-Expansion. Modern and long-term Expatriate personnel politics are vital here for.
The first Austrian conference of experts concerning strategic HR questions in relocating employees to Eastern Europe is hosted by the Business Circle and will take place on November 13, 2006 under the professional leadership of Dr. Othmar HILL.
- From the company strategy over HR to the relocation strategy: Inform yourself about the strategic preparation of employee relocation and embedding into the relocation policy or when local employment makes more sense.
- Report Palfinger AG – Incentive system & checklists for the foreign assignment: Learn how you can minimize risks through systematic handling by means of a case study.
- Report Hypo Alpe-Adria-Bank: Relocation as a building brick in career planning and how companies use the acquired knowledge and experience and can profit from this in the long run.
- Report OMV: You receive answers to the question complex of the relocation compensation, for example main modalities for salary payments to expatriates.
- Employee relocation from the viewpoint of labour law: Inform yourself about legal framework conditions and typical contract structures that are applied.
Conference Language: German!
As business partner of HILL International you profit from a referent discount amounting to EUR 80,- and hear first-hand how you can organize successful employee relocation to Eastern Europe. Therefore, please make sure to use this form to register.