A SUCCESS STORY SINCE 1975
- It all began in 1975 with the foundation by Dr. Othmar Hill. A lot has happened since then. But one thing has remained the same: The highest quality standards for all our processes as well as consistent further development of the psychological HILL analysis procedures by our own research and development department which have ensured the great success of HILL International for decades.
- This was also the basis for the successful start of the company in 1975, which made expansion into Eastern and South-Eastern Europe possible at the end of the 1980s. The spatial expansion was followed by the intensive further development of our service portfolio, which is oriented towards the life cycle of the employees in the company. This led us to the HILL Life Cycle Model.
- In 2013, industry expert Manfred Webersdorfer took over HILL International Upper Austria as part of "Webersdorfer GmbH" and quickly developed from a local player to the largest partner within the HILL Group
- In 2018, Manfred Webersdorfer partnered his closest management team Elisabeth Punzhuber and Markus Mülleder into the company.
- In 2020, Webersdorfer GmbH and its successful team took over HILL International in its entirety.
- Today, HILL International is successfully active in personnel consulting with regional competence and a strong international network in more than 20 countries.