Our client and their teams are demanding, innovative, reliable and sustainable. If you share these values and strive for sustainability in your career but also in future of our global environment, this might be a job for you!
Production Manager (m/f)Apply now
Check out your day-to-day tasks ↲
- Strategic coordination and leadership of 4 Groupleaders with a total of 100 employees;
- Development, optimization and harmonization of departments;
- Preparation of daily and weekly production plans in accordance with orders and requests from the customer and the Board;
- Identification of the necessary tools/materials and initiating activities for their procurement;
- Monitoring the status of tools, maintenance and replacement of damaged tools;
- Controling performances of all production units, status of machines and tools;
- Controlling employee sign-in/out, absences, atmosphere, improvements, and current issues;
- Weekly and monthly shifts organization;
- Monitoring the safety of work and workers;
- Conducting preventive actions needed to reduce the number of injuries and errors;
- Performing periodical evaluation of employees - in case of need, initiating activities for additional training and improvement of employees;
- Maintains 5S standards, further development and encouraging employees to follow, respect, and implement them as well;
- Lean methods and tools (5S, PDCA, SMED, OEE, Poka Yoke, Flow Map);
- Delegating responsibilities and authorizations using lean methods (5S audits, team boards, PDCA cycles, team KPIs);
- Monitors compliance with the plan of breaks and effective working hours, house rules and other legal regulations;
- In case of deviation, initiating disciplinary actions against the responsible employees;
- Implementation of decisions coming from the Board;
- Regular reporting to Deputy and Managing Directors.
To succeed in this role you MUST have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar roles (not necessarily in the same branch);
- Experience with process optimization;
- Proactive, strong communication skills, responsibility for personal workload and decision-making;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (B2 or higher);
- Expert levels of MS Office utilization.
You are a Perfect candidate if you ALSO have:
- University degree (mechanical/technical) - not mandatory if you have adequate experience;
- Knowledge of lean management and SAP;
- Proactive approach to improvement of processes and increasing employee job satisfaction;
- Drive for personal development, constant learning and acquiring new skills.
Our Client offers a responsible full-time position, a stable environment, working with international clients and stimulating working conditions in a climate of trust that values and an opportunity to create a better, safer and greener future for generations to come.
If you recognize yourself as a person who meets the above conditions, please send your resume to our e-mail address email@example.com