Our client Versuni, formerly known as Philips Domestic Appliances, has a simple yet powerful purpose of turning houses into homes. As a house of brands Versuni is home to the brands: Philips, Saeco, Gaggia, Preethi, Philips Walita, L'OR Barista and Senseo. Through meaningful innovation, they improve the lives of people, helping them to lead healthier and happier lives every day. They are looking for a highly motivated, progressive thinker who works with a growth mindset. If you love innovation, challenges and fast-paced ideation, this role may be for you.
Trade (Omnichannel) Shopper Experience SpecialistApply now
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Supports annual key account planning in line with local priorities & activation calendar
- Strives for the best shopper experience across all sales channels for most strategic retail partners
- Works with trade partners, presenting plans and agreeing on joint ones to optimize the customer experience
- Leads promotion effectiveness (ROI) across all sales channels in compliance with Commercial Policy
- Owns the 12-months promotional calendar in synchronization with the market integrated activation plan
- Implements retail guidelines, campaigns, and trade materials on online retail platforms & in-stores on time
- Leverage customer feedback into continuous improvements while ensuring focus on sell-out performance
- Turns real-time performance (incl. ROI) from internal/external data pools into proactive improvements actions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Min 3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing and/or Sales (KAM), ideally from a premium consumer brand.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum Bachelor (or local equivalent) in Marketing or Sales
- Knowledge in digital marketing, online sales, promotion management, customer management
- Proven track record in project management, planning, crafting, and implementing best-in-class omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Strong end-to-end understanding of Sales and Marketing, balanced experience with online and instore activations
- Knowledge of the BIH retail landscape and the dynamics of Trade Shopper Marketing
- Problem-solving and positive attitude with strong rigor and ability to multitask.
- Strong eye for detail while also being able to keep a comprehensive view. Works well with deadlines and is good at prioritization.
- Excellent collaborative skills and flexible attitude and capability to succeed in an international and moving environment.
Why should you join Versuni?
They are not your typical corporate. They like to do things a little differently at Versuni. They think big, have their consumers front of mind in everything we do, and they have a vibrant and empowered community of colleagues across the world. If you’re as passionate as they are about opening up a world of possibilities in the homes of our consumers, then get in touch.
They are proud of the products they make. As a 130-year-old start-up and leading player in domestic appliances, they have innovation, manufacturing, and commercial centers across the globe, with a presence in over 100 countries. You may know them from our incredible products and brands such as Philips, Saeco, Gaggia, Preethi, Philips Walita, L’OR Barista and Senseo®. As innovation lovers they have successfully developed the well-known Airfryer, Espresso Machine with LatteGo, AquaTrio Cordless Vacuum, the PerfectCare Steam Generator and Air Purifier.
Sustainability is important for them. They develop products made with more sustainable materials, that are easier to repair, refurbish, recycle, and help to reduce waste.
Want to join them on their journey, apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application: CV and cover letter in English, which you should direct to firstname.lastname@example.org