Assessment centre & hearings
You probably ask yourself how you can gain measurable knowledge of the competences, potentials, strengths, and development areas of your employees - to develop your people and your team even better and to uncover hidden treasures. Or have you been trying for a long time to find out which talent in a pool of high performers is the most suitable? Do you want to substantiate the decision of your own recruiting processes?
At HILL International we will guide you to the answers with method.
- Clarification of the goals of the assessment centre or hearing: internal development? Screening of external candidates? Strategic framework conditions?
- Definition of the setting: individual or group assessment, hearing
- Establishing and defining the essential target competencies
- Informing the employees involved about the purpose, process & goal
- Kick-off event - especially for internal events
- using the HILL Competence Analysis®
- Conducting structured in-depth interviews
- Group exercises & discussions, presentations, individual exercises
- Role plays, case study, 360 degree assessment, etc. (on request)
- Preparation of individual or group reports
- Presentation of results to decision makers
- Feedback to employees (on request)
- Elaboration of development plans
- Clear answers to the target/actual competencies, potentials and development areas of (potential) employees and teams, especially with regard to soft skills - thanks to an efficient, objective and standardised tool.
- Concrete recommendations for the development of employees and efficient and effective teams
- Development and strengthening of your key players with focus on future challenges of your organisation
- Impulse for your appreciative and development & promotion focused corporate culture