Our client Calucem, part of Cementos Molins Group, is a global specialty Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC) producer with a focus on customer centricity by delivering innovative and sustainable products for around 100 years. Beyond their standard product range, they have the capabilities to offer iterations of the existing portfolio as well as to develop completely new products. They are currently exporting wide range of products to more than 60 countries. Calucem is headquartered in Germany.
Corporate Legal Counsel (m/f)Apply now
- Advise business management, support functions, and risk partners on laws and regulations.
- Provide legal support in connection with a cross-border business framework, including M&A, investments, and financing.
- Advise about the development of policies, procedures, and controls for corporate compliance.
- Provide negotiation and drafting support on key commercial transactions.
- Manage legal solutions for internal business clients/partners.
- Advise, draft, and support with negotiating terms of engagements with third parties, including sales, purchase, supply and services agreements, partnerships, and cooperation.
- Collaborate with other group legal team members to provide support on intellectual property, privacy, antitrust, and other legal expertise matters as well as a local implementation of global initiatives.
- Coordinate and support external legal advisors.
- Work closely with in-house legal counsels in different locations.
- Preparation of ad hoc legal analysis, reports, and presentations.
- Reporting to Cementos Molins’ Corporate Legal Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in law. Bar exam
- 6 years of work experience on the same/similar positions (proven commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house)
- Fluent in Croatian and English: other languages (German, Spanish) are a plus
- Strong skills in practical business legal advisory and client counselling skills on legal and business issues with the capacity to propose legal solutions to meet business needs.
- Ability to quickly identify legal risks and challenges faced by the business, propose solutions, and/or advise on legal implications
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- accountable and proactive person with a problem-solving attitude
- team-oriented and open-minded individual
- ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment
Our client will offer you an opportunity for professional development, and a competitive compensation package. If you would like to be part of an international company and are ready to take the initiative and responsibility, please send your CV and application letter in English. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
Hill International - Zagreb d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Draškovićeva 40, 10 000 Zagreb, mob: 095/481 06 60