Our client is a multinational B2B e-commerce company distributing agriculture parts and equipment serving as a solid and reliable supplier for a large number of businesses throughout Europe. Their Hungarian subsidiary is looking for a Customer Specialist in Budapest to ensure further growth and maintain their prominent position in the Hungarian agri-business.
Customer SpecialistApply now
- Providing technical assistance about products to customer requests
- Handling all incoming customer questions about services, orders and complaints, objections, requests for quotations, questions on invoices, etc. by telephone, mail, social media, etc.
- Initiate follow up calls with customers who have not bought for a while
- Implementation of the sales strategy in the Internal Sales Department
- Direct sales to smaller customers not visited by the Account Managers
- Create leads that will be followed up by the Account Managers
- Support Campaigns and promotions over phone
- Help customers to use our facilities in the right way (Webshop)
- Carry out all administrative tasks, like quotations, order/return processing, data entry/maintenance, maintaining discounts/prices, create reports, etc. with priorisation on focus clients
- Making business and territory plans for specific markets and sharing customer related information with a clear division of tasks
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction and create opportunities
- Training customers on how to use the webshop and presenting the benefits of using the webshop to customers
- Secondary Vocational in a commercial/technical area
- Good product and market knowledge of the product groups
- Good knowledge of MS Office and affinity with other software programs
- Native speaker
- Time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills written and spoken
- Good level in written and spoken English
- Friendly and binding nature
- Solution-oriented, efficient and ability to work independently
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Resilient and self-motivated
If you proved ability to work successfully as an individual contributor as part of a team, you've come to the right place. What we offer: loyal and friendly environment together with a competitive remuneration package, opportunity to work from home as well as development opportunities to craft your career path.
For consideration, please e-mail your application in English to HILL International: firstname.lastname@example.org.