- The Sales representative will develop and will foster the relationship between Hansgrohe and Retail/Wholesale/Project clients in Kazakhstan region.
- He will link Retail/Wholesale/Project clients when it comes to commercial offering.
- He will use his understanding of the local traditions and specifics of Retail/Wholesale/Project business to further improve Hansgrohe’s position, brand perception and market share in these segments.
- His main goal is to consult decision makers, architects, designers and developers, thus developing Hansgrohe’s position as partner of choice.
- He will continue a development of network of POS with Hansgrohe products.
- He will search for new dealers / sub-dealers and distribute partners on market of whole territory of republic of Kazakhstan.
- Collect information about market shape, competition situation
- Assist for Technical trainer (RO KAZ) in seminars and training preparations, for International and local Fairs and Exhibitions participation if planned.
- Analysis and preparation for Hansgrohe participations in COOP events with clients, designers, architects’ agencies, Investors and Developers.
Sales representativeApply now
- Acquisition and maintaining trade and local project clients, customers
- Categorizing the clients according to potential and
decision making power
- Build up Customer Database and Project Clients in territory (C4C)
- Determining frequency of contact
- Support deciders in Specification Process
- Provide Submittal Documents
- Coordinate with regional dealer and wholesaler to
provide commercial offers
- Ensure clients are equipped with latest marketing collateral
- Define needs of customers and inform management about the
market specific requirements
- Preparation of documentation for Tenders and contest
- Implement participation of Hansgrohe in markets and POS
- Sales control
- Seminars and training organisation
- Launch new products
- Provide Samples and Marketing Collateral
- Define the product gaps in the assortment and put requirements forward to management
- Ensure dealers and wholesalers submit the matching complementary products as a whole package offer
- Provide input in Marketing Plans (HG KAZ)
- Coordinate activities with the Regional Marketing Manager
- Support organisation of and take part in / carry out Events to build and maintain relationships
- Screen local Project market
- Volume of Project
- Type of Project (Local/private Hotels, Residentials and Cottages, Hospitals, Government’s buildings, Cinemas, Trade malls, other Public places)
- Number of bathrooms or WC
- Price Tiers
- Demands for options, functionalities, others
- Follow up with involved parties and decision makers
- Inform Management about Market Potential
- Create link between wholesalers and Investors, when it comes to the commercial offer
- Support the Global Project Team (HG KAZ and HG HQ)
- Build up Project and Customer Database for the territory in C4C
- Evaluate and categorize the Clients according to their potential.
- Establish contact maps according to their potential
- Observe the market and benchmark competition on products, prices, marketing tools etc.
Key Performance indicators (KPI):
- Sales Growth by brands in Project segment
- Sales Growth by brands in Retail and Wholesales
- Contribution margin by brands in All Channels of distributions
- Number of projects (& project clients) acquired & executed
- Comptetitive salary
- Office Package, including Mobile phone, Car fuel support, Internet line, Notebook
- Travel expenses compensation (including Tickets, Hotel accommodations)
- Representatives expenses