Sales Force Check
How can I align my sales team to the future challenges in sales and to customer needs? How do I get neutral feedback on the strengths but also development fields and areas individually and for the sales team? Who can support me in identifying potential and developing my sales team? Which tool supports me in building a powerful sales team on the topics of sales style analysis, talent mapping, promotions, recruiting decisions?
Shaping the future
- Analyse corporate strategy and goals
- Derive sales strategy
- Determine goals
- Create and define essential competencies
Create trust and commitment
- Informing the employees concerned about purpose, process and goal
- Integration into corporate and sales strategy
- Optional: Kick-off event
Identify and analyse potential
- Application of the HILL competence analysis
- Conducting structured in-depth interviews
- Application of additional optional methods if required (role play, case study, 360 degree assessment)
Elaborate & develop solutions
- Preparation of individual and/or group reports as well as matching reports
- Presentation of results to decision makers
- Optional: feedback to employees
- Elaboration of development plans
- You recognize and identify your sales talents and key people with a focus on the future needs of your company or sales orientation
- You receive clear answers for the staffing and development of potential sales employees
- You strengthen the commitment to your company and sales strategy by actively involving your employees.
- You receive concrete recommendations for the development of your sales force
- You identify the sales style and sales potential as well as the development needs of your sales staff.
- You thereby create a basis for the sustainable success of your company.