For Our Client, multinational leading player in its area of business, renewed for its continuous innovative approaches in designing and developing new product categories, blending technology and luxury with home comfort, we are looking for a seasoned professional to join the local team.
Business ControllerApply now
- To coordinate financial activities within Romanian market, covering controlling, outsourced accounting, treasury, tax;
- To analyse the local activity in order to secure that business KPls are met;
- To secure the financial/business control in order to run the business in accordance to local legislation and HQ corporate rules.
- Secure financial control in order to ensure compliance with company's requirements and local needs, rules and legislation;
- Actively participate and support in the development and implementation of the yearly budget /monthly rolling estimates, in order to secure that the financial objectives are met;
- Carry out all month closure processes in a timely and efficient manner to ensure that HQ reporting deadlines are met;
- Prepare and distribute management reports on a monthly basis showing actual cost v budget and variance analysis to the management team.
- Provide support to the CFO to ensure that financial analysis is relevant, accurate and timely to facilitate accurate decision-making;
- Assist the Country Manager and CFO/Regional with any ad-hoc projects and analysis.
Expected from You:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Analysis depth
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Solid knowledge of local financial market
- General knowledge of Romanian business environment Industry -specific knowledge
- Specific Finance knowledge
- Fluent in English.
We are here, let's talk!
Attracted to a value-based corporate culture and great working environment? Interested in long-term commitments? We welcome the opportunity of further enlarging with you!