CTP is Europe’s largest listed owner, developer, and manager of logistics and industrial real estate by gross lettable area, owning 11 million sqm of GLA across 10 countries as at 30 June 2023. CTP certifies all new buildings to BREEAM Very good or better and earned a ‘Low-Risk’ ESG rating by Sustainalytics, underlining its commitment to being a sustainable business. For more information, visit CTP’s corporate website: www.ctp.eu.
To support their activities on Serbian market, they are currently in a need of a highly experienced and competent person for the position of
- High school or university degree in economics
- Knowledge of Serbian accounting legislative
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Experience from real estate / construction company is advantage (booking of interim situations, advance invoices)
- PC / MS office knowledge (word, excel)
- Knowledge of Axapta system is an advantage
- Working knowledge of English
- Responsibility and flexibility in work; being a team player with ability to work independently
This position is responsible for complex booking and checking of the accounting of the assigned companies of the CTP Group, the Serbian entities, according to the instruction given by the Head of accounting.
The position also includes communication with customers and suppliers and cooperation with colleagues from other departments within the company.
The main responsibilities include:
- Booking of the assigned companies
- Preparation and booking of the accounting documents
- Preparation of documentation for audit, cooperation with auditors
- Preparation and submission of documentation for tax declarations and VAT declarations
- Supporting preparation of Year-end statutory report
- Preparation of monthly internal reports
CTP is offering you a position within their local start-up team within a developing international environment. If you are intrigued by this position and believe you could bring an added value to CTP team, please send us your CV and application letter in English, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500