Our Client is an international successful company operating in real estate industry. To support their growing activities in Serbia, they are currently in a need of highly capable and devoted professional for the position of an
- College degree in economics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Experience from construction company is advantage
- PC / MS office knowledge (word, excel)
- Knowledge of Serbian accounting and tax legislative
- Working knowledge of English
- Responsibility and flexibility in work; being a team player with ability to work independently and take responsibility for own work
- Reviewing all financial documentation, providing support and advice for necessary correction
- Keeping an evidence and controls entering transactional data into an accounting system
- Performs the revision of standard accounting reports - income statement, balance sheet and aging reports
- Registration of incoming, outgoing invoices, bank statements, petty cash and keeping records of all business changes in the accounting program
- Keeping tax records, monitoring analytical cards and care of regular settlement of all tax obligations
- if necessary, can take over the basic cash flow management
- Inventory and material accounting
- Keeping a register of fixed assets
- Participation in the preparation of final accounts, tax statement, PPP forms
- Preparation and submission, in accordance with legislation, all relevant tax return and VAT records, as well as monthly VAT records.
- Gives support on simple questions during daily VAT and bookkeeping operations.
- provides monthly reviewing of the VAT returns and VAT records, reviewing of general ledgers, trial balance and booking orders
- Gives assistance in annual reconciliation of receivables and payables with business partners, tax administration municipality and banks.
- Correspondence with banks, tax authority, business partners and other institutions
Our Client is offering you a possibility for development within international environment. If you are intrigued by this position and believe you could bring an added value to their team, please send us your CV and application letter in English, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500