Our client is ISTRABENZ PLINI, a leading Slovenian gas company and the only Slovenian company that offers a complete solution of gases for use in industrial processes or household. ISTRABENZ PLINI supplies largest companies, hospitals, homes with gas and advanced gas technologies and other places where gas can contribute to quality of life. In line with their current local business development in Serbia, they are in a need of an experienced, versatile and highly responsible person for the position of a
Application EngineerApply now
- Support Filling Station Plant Manager in following activities:
- secondary production activities (cylinders filling) and distribution, maintenance and operation of plants and machineries in compliance with Safety, Quality and Environments company standards company policies and local provisions.
- cylinders filling operations, coordination of the staff and control and validation of production in particular for medical gases
- Coordinate distribution service to customers, ensuring safety, effectiveness and timeliness of the deliveries, in compliance with defined standards and operational parameters defined by central departments
- a correct maintenance and testing of cylinders, machinery and equipment within the plant;
- ensuring that production and handling of products and machinery are done in compliance with local provisions and all company policies; monitor and ensure that all authorizations and documentations requested by the law are fully in compliance
- taking care of relationship with suppliers, outsourcing companies, local authorities and public authorities (like healthcare authority, pharmaceutical authority…) in coordination with the manager
- compliance with safety standards according to company policies and local provisions in cooperation with local managers, safety manager and managing director
- overseeing that all the staff respect safety policy and in particular the use of personal protection equipment including external people
- reporting all safety events and near miss; report dangerous situations, potential gap versus company policies and local provisions, potentially dangerous situation for the safety of the people, assets and equipment, the environment and business integrity standards
- advising and execute prevention action plans
- bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, technology and/or chemistry
- experience in similar position within production environment
- experience in overlooking supply chain activities is highly desirable
- English language – working knowledge
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude with strong potential to motivate and organize people
ISTRABENZ PLINI offers a creative job opportunity within international company along with a possibility for professional education and development.
If you are interested in the above-described position, please send your CV in English, exclusively to HILL International e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org