Smurfit Kappa d.o.o. Beograd is the oldest paper factory in Serbia, founded in 1921. The production program consists of containerboard, based on 100% waste paper.
Smurfit Kappa Belgrade operates in accordance with international standards (ISO 9001:2015; ISO 14001:2015; FSC CoC, Isega) and is a reliable supplier of paper in 16 different markets.
For further support of their production operations, we are looking for reliable and experienced automatics engineers for following position:
Automation Maintenance EngineerApply now
- Higher education or University degree preferably in Electrotechnics, Energetics, Automation, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience in automation maintenance, preferably with electrical installation solutions
- Familiar with PLC programming
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or EPLAN
- Knowledge of English and Microsoft Office literacy, ideally SAP knowledge
- Keen on continuous learning with advanced organization skills and pragmatic approach
- Proactive and team-oriented personality with high curiosity and problem-solving affinity
- Automatic control of the electric unit
- Participates in investment projects
- Installation of new parts and maintenance of equipment
- Commissioning of machines
- Design of electrical installations
- Programming and adapting application programs for the production process management
- Close cooperation with maintenance technicians and support in fulfilling tasks
- Prepare and control technical documentation and responsibility for its correctness
- Monitor production process and measurement and regulation devices in order to perform optimal work of both the process and the devices themselves
- In cooperation with other technical departments organize technical preparation of works
- Analyze downtime and interruptions and identifies the impact of automation systems and propose corrective measures
- Propose solutions for improving production process, efficiency and raw materials and energy optimization
This would be a challenging opportunity to a competent professional in a dynamic company. Our client is offering you the opportunity to become a part of successful team, and to further develop your professional abilities.
If you believe that you are the right person for this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter in English to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500