Our Client is international retail chain with strong operations in Serbia. For further execution of their category management operations, we are looking for a creative and highly analytical person for the position of
Brand ManagerApply now
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Category or Brand Management
- Strong knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Ability to analyze and develop accurate conclusions to support category decisions based on key data
- Fluent in English language and proficiency in MS Office
- Strong people management and persuasion skills to manage and influence at all levels of the company
- Analytical mindset with strategic ability
- Define the planograms, instore positioning and visibility in accordance with the strategy
- Define the assortment of the category in order to meet the needs of consumers and improve sales
- In charge of managing retail prices and monitoring competition in order to implement the company's pricing policy
- Develop marketing activities, promo plans and other plans within the category in order to further differentiate from the competition, to improve sales and market share
- In charge of developing new products and concepts, as well as to participate in the development of PB items with the purpose of further differentiation from the competition
- Monitor and analyze consumer behavior and preferences, market trends and trends that serve as inputs for their application to the category
- Provide inputs and plans to the sourcing manager for sourcing, negotiations and quantity planning
- Responsible for communication with retail stores, follow up on positioning and marking products
- Communication with all other departments within the company in order to implement the category strategy.
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible position within dynamic multinational environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully utilize your professional abilities and experience.
If you envisage yourself in this role, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org