Fortaco is a leading brand independent strategic partner to the heavy off-highway equipment and marine industries offering technology, vehicle cabins, steel fabrications and assemblies. Fortaco Group has operations in multiple European Business Sites and Technology Hubs, which are supporting their global customers.
For further support of their Business Site in Gruža, Serbia, we are searching for an experienced and committed professional for the position of
Business Site ControllerApply now
- university degree in a Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- minimum 5 years of experience in similar financial roles in manufacturing environment
- proven skills - creating finance plans, managing budgets, support in development of strategies
- knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency in financial statement analysis and projection
- strong numerical and analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on data
- knowledge of IFRS is a desirable
- excellent written and verbal English skills
- advanced PC skills
- controlling financial statement to ensure that financial forecast objectives will be met
- performing operational and financial analyzes and present findings and recommendation to Top Management
- providing financial evaluation and assistance in the preparation of strategic plans and mid-term forecasts
- analyzing variances vs. prior year, target and forecast
- ensuring proper completion of the investment application form, validate data and analyze the project profitability
- acting as a Business Partner to internal stakeholders (Managing Director, Site Leadership Team, Group) to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis
- looking for opportunities to leverage systems, integrate processes and re-engineer structures across the business, to achieve cost effective and quality financial accounting practices
- being responsible for overall financial activities such as general ledger accounting, treasury, tax and cash flow management (based on both local and Group requirements)
- being responsible for statutory reporting, tax fillings, obligatory statistical reporting to governmental institutions and overall financial administration of the legal entity
- cooperating closely with third-party companies such as external auditors, legal and tax advisors, local banks, etc
Our client is offering you a challenging position and a possibility to further improve your professional abilities within international environment.
If you envisage yourself in the above-described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel: +381 11 3294 500