Our client is international, well established and fast-growing developer and manager of commercial real estate. To support their activities on Serbian market, they are currently in a need of a highly experienced and competent person for the position of
Chief AccountantApply now
- Higher education in finance and accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position
- Experience in providing services to real estate companies
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting and tax issues
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in managing the accounting department
- Focus on continuous improvement and development of the subordinate team
- Openness to challenges, communicativeness, ability to build relationships in a team.
- Fluency in English and advanced computer skills
- Supervising a team of accountants, acting as chief accountant, substantive support for team members
- Responsibility for the current bookkeeping and reporting to the Group
- Timely preparation of financial statements
- Reporting of data for consolidation at Group level (in accordance with IFRS)
- Calculation of income tax advances, submission of tax returns, calculation of deferred tax
- Timely submission of monthly VAT settlements (JPK) and other tax returns and settlements
- Cooperation with auditors and offices in the field of external audits and controls
- Responsibility for preparing accounting policies and necessary accounting procedures
- Training new team members
- Support in system changes introduced in the company in order to increase work efficiency
- Documentation supervision
- Close cooperation with the Management Board and the Group.
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible position within dynamic international environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully utilize your professional abilities and experience.
If you envisage yourself in the above-described position, please send us your CV in English, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500