Our Client is De Heus DOO, located in Šabac, a part of international family owned group Royal De Heus. They are operating in Serbia since 2015, having two production facilities in Šabac and Ćuprija. The Company is focused to providing the optimal products and solutions, through excellent know-how in feed technology, with aim to ensure highest performance of our customers.
To support their growing operations, we are searching for an experienced and competent sales profile for the position of
Commercial ManagerApply now
- university degree, ideally in Agriculture or Economy
- a proven track record in leading sales and marketing, people and business management
- strong experience in relevant industry would be highly appreciated
- experience in leading commercial teams
- fluency in English and strong PC skills are prerequisites
- a mature, reliable and effective manager, with excellent social and interpersonal skills
- a strategic and systematic thinker, with hands-on approach, rich in ideas and development plans
- strong customer and result focus
- creation of commercial strategy and responsibility for its implementation
- budgeting, planning and controlling activities, pricing policy and assortment planning responsible
- being a leader and mentor, ensuring team efficiency and professional skills of sales and marketing people
- steering product and market management strategy and execution
- management of direct and distributor sales channels
- coordinating marketing activities in line with approved marketing plan and budget
- analysis of trade margin and implementation of active measures for its control
- ensuring new customers development and supporting sustainable relations with existing ones
- continuous market and competitors’ monitoring and analysis and identification of opportunities for improvements
- being a member of top management team
Our client offers a highly responsible and demanding position of contributing to a company with strong local and regional development potentials, along with very good working conditions.
If you envisage yourself in the above-described position, please send your CV in English, HILL International e-mail address, with full confidentiality. If you have additional questions, our consultant Jelena Bašica is at your disposal.
HILL International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org