Our Client is Semos Education, a training institution specialised for development of IT and technical knowledge through a wide range of courses designed for various end users.
Semos Education also acts as a service for educational support for companies in the region. Equipped with sophisticated information technology and highly educated and experienced training staff, Semos Education sets the standards in education quality. To support growth in Serbia, we are looking for an experienced and versatile professional for the position of
Country ManagerApply now
- 3-5 years of experience in managing teams or organisation
- Experience in business development
- University degree, ideally with IT direction
- Fluency in English
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the local market situation and specifics
- Excellent relationship management and negotiating skills
- Strong achiever with distinct business development, organization, and motivation capacities
- Driving licence
- Development of strategy, business plans and responsibility of its achievement
- Management of local team and operations in Serbia
- Conducting sales and negotiation for key projects
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Researching and analyzing sales options
- Managing sales process from beginning to end
- Initiation, organization and attending meetings with potential clients: IT companies, IT departments of various companies, IT professionals, any other professionals that would like to attend IT related education and certification
- Handling of business development and cooperation with main stakeholders
- Responsibility for market share and financial results
- Developing annual business plan for sales, marketing and promotion
- Recommending price policy, quarterly and annual targets
- Follow up on financial operations, costs and profitability
- Negotiate and manage relationships with third parties - local authorities, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Team management: selecting, coaching and developing the team
- Identifies service improvements or new products based on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Cooperation with Product Manager located in North Macedonia to ensure meeting of customers requests
- Managing cooperation and relationship with external trainers toghether with HR team
- Reporting to HQ in North Macedonia
Our client is offering you a milestone position within a developing environment.
If you are intrigued by this position and believe you could bring an added value to Semos Education team, please send us your CV and application letter in English, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500