Our client is a renowned company in the FMCG industry, supplier of premium brands and services.
For further expanding and development of their Montenegro team they are searching for energetic and reliable professional for the position of:
Finance and Administration ManagerApply now
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Excellent financial and accounting skills, with about 3-5 years of experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, cash flow analysis.
- Previous direct supervisory experience of professional and support staff.
- Experience in implementing finance and accounting policies, procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage several major activities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Able to handle employee salaries with confidentiality.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Depth knowledge in financial software applications and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written English.
- Willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization.
- Responsible for the compiling, protocoling, archiving of the documentation of the company.
- Represents the company in eventual controls in company premises by state institutions: Taxes, State Labour Inspectorate etc.
- Maintains the employee’s personal files and related documentation.
- Oversee day-to-day coordination of financial activities ensuring cost efficiency.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance of all documents (expense reports, invoices, purchase orders, contracts) with company’s procedures and polices.
- Responsible for managing warehouse & logistics data:
- Ensure that the proper filing systems are in place.
- Ensure that financial records are properly maintained and readily available during audits and facilitate work of external audits.
- Manage office petty cash disbursement, receipt, and reconciliation and assume the role of cash custodian.
- Provides administrative support to team members.
- Provide guidance to team members regarding office operations in compliance with company’s procedures and policies.
- Responsible for preparing/reporting monthly documents according to company internal instructions
Our client is offering a challenging and responsible position in an ambitious and supportive environment and a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of their successful team, please send us your CV to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500