Istrabenz Plini is a leading Slovenian company, part of the Italian SIAD Group, which deals with the sale of industrial gases as well as providing complete solutions related to their application. For further expanding and development of their Serbian team they are searching for competent and reliable professional for the position of:
Finance and Administration ManagerApply now
- University degree in relevant field
- Previous experience in finance, accounting and controlling
- Experience in management of professional and support staff
- Experience in implementing company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a team
- Goal oriented strategic thinker
- Excellent communications skills, entrepreneurial, outgoing, with positive attitude
- Familiar with negotiations and procurement activities
- Knowledge of financial software applications and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of English
- Planning, budgeting, accounting and controlling activities
- Overseeing HR, IT, QHSE, processes in production area, new policies introduction etc.
- Handle day-to-day coordination of financial and business activities while ensuring cost efficiency
- Ensure compliance of all documents with company procedures and policies
- Provide guidance to team members regarding office operations in compliance with company’s procedures and policies
- Responsible for forecasting the organization's financial standing based on financial and operational data and reports provided by the finance and accounting teams
- Advising the CEO and board on strategic direction while supporting daily operations of the company
- Responsible for regular reporting according to company internal instructions and SIAD Group requirements
- Support General Manager in planning and overseeing general business activities, while checking and balancing his decision making against overall corporate vision
Our client is offering a challenging and responsible position in an ambitious and supportive environment and a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities.
If you are interested in becoming a member of their successful team, please send us your CV to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500