Our client is Smurfit Kappa Avala Ada, founded in 1938 and since January 2019, a member of the Smurfit Kappa Group. Smurfit Kappa belongs to the group of FTSE 100 companies and global leaders in the production of paper packaging, with a presence in 23 European countries and 13 countries in North and South America.
To further enhance their local operations and development plan in line with group standards, they are searching for a mature and experienced finance professional for the position of
Financial ControllerApply now
- University degree in Economics - master’s degree shall be appreciated
- 5+ years of experience in controlling, while department management experience from international manufacturing organization is a necessity as well
- Experience in organizational restructuring and with SAP ERP (a Project Leader or Key User role is appreciated)
- Knowledge of IFRS, statutory and management reporting
- Strong planning and controlling focus, with understanding of accounting and tax legislation
- Strategic and business-oriented manager with personal integrity and strong hands-on approach to work
- Passionate leader with emphasized people engagement capacity
- Ability to work in matrix environment, with some shared-service finance operations
- Fluency in English and Serbian
- Providing overall financial support to local and regional management, acting as a business partner and moderator of restructuring process
- Implementing corporate rules and standards and harmonizing organizational structure in order to support local business operations
- Implementing effective systems, processes and controls for Serbian operations
- Identify opportunities for improvement and point to those to local and international management team
- Managing risk-free operations on a local market
- Overseeing of timely conducting of critical events such as the preparation of budget, forecasts, month end closing, audits
- Managing preparation of each significant capital expenditure proposal
- Be accountable for all kind of compliance
- Regular reporting to local and regional management
Our client is offering you the opportunity to partner with the company in their operational development in Serbia, to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within ambitious and growing international environment.
If you believe this is the right match for your career development, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500