Our client is CTP Serbia, a part of CTP which is Continental Europe’s largest owner, developer and manager of logistics and industrial real estate by gross lettable area, owning over 7.1 million m² of space in nine countries per September 30, 2021. The Company expects to expand its portfolio to 10 million m² GLA by year-end 2022, a year earlier than the target set out at its Euronext IPO at the end of March 2021. CTP is the only developer in the region with its entire portfolio BREEAM certified and on track to reach carbon neutral operations this year, underlying its commitment to being a sustainable business. For more information visit www.ctp.eu.
To support their intensive project in development in Serbia, we are currently searching for an experienced and competent person for the position of
Head of Property ManagementApply now
- University degree preferably in Technical Sciences
- Experience in expert position with seniority in property management
- Experience in vendor management as well as in maintenance processes
- Strong customer support orientation and tenant management
- Real estate process experience
- Understanding of procurement amd buying processes
- Highly skilled in negotiations and networking with strong focus to cost reduction
- Strong technical capabilities and organizational skills, accuracy in work
- Fluency in English and advanced computer skills
- Responsibility for management of tenant services, building and premises maintenance and other technical services
- Management of tenant relationship at each of CTP parks and buildings which includes maximizing tenant satisfaction, effective issue management and upgrading service levels
- Performing regular cost analysis, managing costs and delivering service fee income
- Setting up supplier management and negotiating prices with service providers, often through transparent tender procedures in cooperation with the procurement manager
- Maximizing the cost advantages, ensure continuity of supply of materials and services to meet service levels targets and contractual obligations with tenants
- Maintaining of great cooperation with other managerial staff in construction project management, procurement and finance department
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of financial and administrative reporting, while keeping an open communication and service minded approach to tenants
- Frequent status reporting, activity planning reporting, problem solving and issue management reporting to the management
- Most of the work will be done on-site, at our buildings and parks, and the role requires a high level of mobility, including frequent visit to CTP head office in Belgrade.
This would be an exciting opportunity to a competent professional in a dynamic company. Our client is offering you the opportunity to become a part of successful team, and to further develop your professional abilities.
If you believe that you are the right person for this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter in English to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500