At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For 140 years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society. Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20,000 employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
To further support our operations, we are now looking for proactive, inventive, and dedicated professional for the position of
HR Business PartnerApply now
- Manage all activities within the HR cycle - onboarding, adaptation, performance management, offboarding, contract management, leave, and terminations
- Support of key HR activities - succession planning, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Manage payroll process with external partners for payroll and insurance processing, addressing employee inquiries
- Review compensation and benefits practices and advice necessary modifications as needed
- Support line managers in people and performance management
- Leading and participating in HR projects and initiatives that enhance the employee experience
- Ensure compliance to local labour law, applicable regulations and ethical standards throughout all HR and people management practices
- Drive positive employee engagement in collaboration with employees, line managers and stakeholders
- Drive continuous HR policy updates
- Oversee with external partners H&S processes
- Manage Labour Relations matters
- Provide HR reports and data analysis
- Bachelor's or master's degree majoring in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Law or similar field
- Fluent in English, Serbian as a native speaker
- 3+ years of HR experience, with a preference for multinational company experience in roles such as HR Generalist, HR administration
- Proven problem-solving abilities, adept at providing valuable recommendations to effectively address complex HR challenges and transform them into opportunities for improvement
- Solid knowledge of Serbian, Croatian and Slovenian labour law
- Full employment life cycle experience and knowledge required
- Experience in payroll
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, particularly in cross-cultural team environments
At Beiersdorf, we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all of our applicants – regardless of e.g. gender, sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology, disability or age. We would therefore kindly ask you to include only information and data in your documents which are relevant for the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates). For instance, please feel free to upload your CV without a picture.
If you have the necessary drive for this opportunity, please send your CV in English exclusively to our HR partner, HILL International, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500