Our client is Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the construction and habitat market, produces, designs and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions in order to preserve ecology and energy efficiency. Saint-Gobain operates in 67 countries, with approximately 179,000 employees worldwide and turnover, in 2017, of 40.8 billion euros. Saint-Gobain operates in Serbia through its three activities: Isover, Rigips and Weber and provides innovative solutions to the local market responding to market demands.
For further strengthening of their local operations and people within, they are introducing a new role of
HR ManagerApply now
- university degree – Business preferred
- 5 years of overall HR management experience, preferably within international production companies
- Experience in dynamic environment
- process and people management experience
- experience in dynamic matrix structures is a plus
- fluency in English and Serbian as well as PC literacy
- business oriented personality, able to manage HR plan in line with corporate KPI’s
- hands-on approach, ability to partner with all stakeholders
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- knowledge of Serbian labor law and HR administration requirements
- partner with the business to ensure the organization is appropriately resourced and structured to deliver its objectives
- apply, and establish where necessary, consistent HR policies and standards across local organization in line with group guidelines
- work on and improve job descriptions for local entity in line with local organizational changes and in compliance with local legislation and group requirements
- active participation in HR administration and payroll and ensure the smooth execution of all employee’s life cycle processes
- participate in budgeting and annual recruitment plans to develop a strong employer branding
- execute a consistent and efficient recruiting process to attract professional staff
- manage and develop HR team
- managing on-boarding processes, actively relate with and support employees regarding different personal or professional needs and topics
- managing employee satisfaction
- establish and develop erective compensation and benefits models
- implement measures to increase employee engagement to ensure retention within the organization
- lead and develop performance appraisal process with line management and set development goals and career plans
- design and implement measures to grow local staff and people skills through trainings, education and coaching sessions
- develop middle management competencies and capacities
- organise and manage HR corporate events for employees, such as ethic day, career day, etc.
- report to Head of finance
Saint Gobain offers you a possibility to grow your career and make a strong impact on local stable and developing organization. The company is offering further growth of your skills and knowledge through international trainings and knowledge sharing.
If you are interested in this high-impact role, please send your CV and application letter in English, to HILL International e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel: +381 11 3294 500