Our Client is Donau Soja Organisation, an independent, international, non-for-profit, multi-stakeholder organization aiming to effectively meet protein market demand and to provide a baseline for the development of high quality soy cultivation in the Danube region (www.donausoja.org). Donau Soja is the standard holder and provides the license to use its logo when the supply chain partners are certified against the Donau Soja standard.The Organization seat is in Vienna, Austria, with regional offices in Novi Sad, Kiev and Chisinau.
For the further market development and expansion of Donau Soja supply chains in Europe, they are recruiting new full-time position based in Novi Sad:
International Market Development ManagerApply now
To support Value Chain adoption of certified sustainable brands Europe Soya, Donau Soja and Protein Partnerships (European Alternatives to Credit). Adoption of brands supports the increased production of sustainably grown European Non-GMO soybeans and improves the whole value chain from farm to fork. The person will be working with retail chains, food and feed brands, aquaculture and pet food companies on development of markets in Northern, Western and Central Europe, driving and supporting transition of value chains towards more sustainable Donau Soja/Europe Soya certified soy sourcing.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Key Account: Attract, activate, and win new customers for our sustainable brands and build and sustain long-term relationships with existing and new customers
- Initiate and support shifting of customers’ soy supply chain to Donau Soja/Europe Soya soy certified sourcing
- Establish and coordinate with our crushers and partners Donau Soja/Europe Soya soy supply chains according to customers' needs and develop customized solutions
- Develop and expand market intelligence - creating detailed understanding of new potential markets and its environment, NGO sector, sustainability round tables, competition)
- Support the market development team in creating strategies, defining target KPIs, milestones, work plans, cost calculation and budgeting
- Work collaboratively across Donau Soja international teams such as market development, communication, sustainability and quality management
- Develop customized sales materials, presentations, and other relevant communication materials for defined markets
- Compile internal reports on KPIs, customers progress and forecasts
- High international travel demand if the health situation allows
- 5 years’ experience in international business environment, market development in or in related field
- Understanding of the European food and feed market including retailers and multinationals
- Proven experience in sales/key account management in an European environment
- he ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to influence credibly and effectively at all level including C level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Strong project management, planning, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Autonomous in work, self-motivated
- Strong team player with ability to coordinate with many teams
- University degree in business administration, management, or related field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and CRM tools
- Driving licence
We offer you:
- Good working atmosphere in international team
- Opportunity to shape the future of markets trends by adding value to sustainable, non-GM food and feed sector in Europe
- High level of networking with international market players
- Opportunities for traveling (respecting national and international Covid travel limitations)
Our client offers a challenging and demanding position within international environment along with the opportunity to fully express and develop your professional skills.
If you believe that your experience and skills set would make the expected contribution, please send your CV in English, exclusively to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org