Beiersdorf is a skin care expert with almost 140 years of experience. At Beiersdorf, employees enjoy working and are proud of the Company, its values, and its brands. Their performance and commitment drive Beiersdorf's development. The company encourages this performance with challenging tasks and broad responsibilities that enable their employees to raise the bar in all fields of business - every day, right from the start. Beiersdorf's atmosphere is a unique mix of winning spirit and team work - performance driven and friendly at the same time. They care for both: success and people. To further support their sales team, Beiersdorf is now looking for proactive and sales driven professional for the position of
Key Account ManagerApply now
- Management of designated key customers
- Design the customer strategy - offline & online, based on the customer`s and Beiersdorf strategy
- Identify key strategic pillars in Beiersdorf online and offline business to win over-proportional market shares in both segments
- Develop concepts and business plans and implement action plans that leverage sales drivers
- Develop an annual negotiation plan in collaboration with the x-functional team
- Understand your cross-functional interfaces and coordinate the customer team to identify and implement new business opportunities and customer requirements
- Provide input to the product development process and collaborate with the cross-functional category teams to drive meaningful innovation
- Maximize Net Sales and Market Shares and assure your customers profitability through detailed initiative planning and regular tracking and follow-up
- Continuously identify optimization and growth potentials based on data-driven decision making (e.g. in terms of online and offline assortment, promotion and placement)
- Forecast the category development at your customer and continuously track against the annual business plan
- University degree in economics, business administration or similar
- Proven KA, sales or category management experience in the FMCG industry
- Experience in managing large accounts, such as retail chains
- Experience in different sales channels incl. e-commerce
- Fluency in English and strong PC skills (advanced Excel)
- Strong relationship-builder and communicator who effectively connects with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to define and deliver a sales strategy and demonstrate commercial success.
- Excellent negotiation skills and strong focus to customer relationship and development
- Experienced in operating effectively within a matrixed structure
Beiersdorf is offering you to become a part of a winning team through this challenging position as well as to develop yourself further professionally.
If you have the necessary drive for this opportunity, please send your CV in English, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: email@example.com