Our client is a successful international company operating in commercial leasing of units. To support their growing local team, they are currently in the need of capable and devoted person for the position of a
Land Acquisition ExpertApply now
- Identifying the land for the real estate development
- conducting land analysis, market research and feasibility reports
- negotiating land acquisition contracts and processing applications and permits
- understanding company’s requirement in terms of land use, land size and preferred location based on availability of other resources
- Assessing and carrying out the valuation of the lands
- Review of registered property title documents
- Reading agreements and sale activities (for the lands to be purchased)
- Negotiation with all landowners for the best possible price of the land
- Engaging in the purchase process
- Liaison with external agencies
- Liaise with relevant governmental or municipal departments
- Identifying zoning, traffic and infrastructure issues on the proposed land
- Coordinating with local law firms in getting encumbrance certificates, legal opinions, etc.
- Maintaining the land records and research
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience in land acquisition
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as good listening and organizational skills.
- Preparedness for frequent travelling
Our client is offering you the opportunity to become a part of a successful and developing company, and to further improve your professional abilities.
If you are interested in this responsible position, please send your CV with a letter of application to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500