Global Blue is a reputable multinational company, a leader in a tax-free business worldwide. Along with its dynamic international operations, they are actively developing the local market and enabling its merchants to grow business together. For this reason, they are looking for an experienced commercial professional for the role of
Managing DirectorApply now
The Managing Director has final responsibility for the Country’s performance and is responsible for many aspects of the business, primarily Sales, set-up infrastructure/organization, Authorities and Public Affairs.
- To deliver the assigned turnover, profit and any other sales targets taking corrective actions when results materially deviate from expectations.
- To undertake business initiatives and decisions needed to achieve assigned objectives, to catch opportunities, to minimize risk exposure, to improve the quality of the organization
- Keep good sales governance by managing, coaching, providing direction and assigning objectives to the sales team to ensure a proper focus to develop the current business and to search for opportunities in new business segments for the company’s products and services
- To ensure group and sales strategies, policies and applicable laws are fully respected;
- To prepare the country budget, forecast, monthly sales comments and other relevant business documents
- To agree with line manager for new hiring, employment terminations, salary adjustments, bonus payments and new business projects
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external parties, such as large companies, ministries, other government agencies and banks, in order to establish the company as a key advisor to the Government and to further develop our business;
- University degree preferably in business administration
- 3 years experiences of leading, managing and developing a sales team and General Management
- Strong business background, clear evidence of leadership and business acumen
- Experience working in multinational organisations with matrix organisational structures
- Strong results orientation, passion and determination to reach the sales targets building foundations for long term business relationship
- Fluency in English – any other language is an additional asset
- Hands-on, operational leadership
- People management, motivation and team building ability
- Business acumen, strong sales leadership and delegation
- Good financial skills and high level of negotiation skills
- Effective and decisive decision-making and problem-solving capacity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and influence at all levels
- Experience using CRM and financial / sales reporting systems
Global Blue is offering a unique opportunity to become a milestone of a new service development and set business standards on a local level, achieving excellence in market penetration and execution of business goals. The company would fully support boosting of your relevant knowledge and skills.
If you are hungry for result and personal affirmation, please send us your CV in English, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org