Our client is a successful, intensively growing company, which mainly operates in FMCG and pharma field. The company combines entrepreneurial drive and corporate processes in planning and execution.
For that reason, they are looking for a committed and energetic candidate for a position of a
Marketing DirectorApply now
A person of strategic mindset, creativity and bravery in planning, with personal engagement in systematic process development and tactical execution.
- Sets and continuously improves the function of marketing and business development and maintains work processes in accordance with the latest industry standards
- Conducts market research - continuously analyzes customer needs, tracks trends and competition; proposes and implements development activities to improve the company's market position
- Responsible for the continued development of markets and its effective sales channels. Analyzes results of sales and promotional activities
- Manages marketing budget and is responsible for the purpose and effects of investments in marketing and advertising activities
- Plans, develops, and monitors advertising and promotion activities through traditional and digital channels. Coordinates cooperation with external advertising service suppliers
- Manages brand positioning, PR activities, visual and corporate identity of the company.
- Coordinates activities with the product development team in product development processes.
Qualifications and experience:
- University education in economics or related areas, marketing direction is an advantage
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in marketing, within own-brand organization, preferably in international environment
- Experience in FMCG industry and/or pharma field is an advantage
- Experience in leading digital marketing projects would be additional asset
- Strong English skills and willingness to travel in the region (driver’s license)
- Advanced business communication (written and spoken) and presentation skills, English language skills
- Ability to strategically drive marketing department and develop further brand awareness in local and regional markets through various innovative projects
Our client is offering a challenging position with great impact on strategy and results. If you are interested in working for a dynamic and flexible team, please send your CV to our email address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500