Our client is Springwell, a successful company engaged in the development, import and distribution of dietary supplements, cosmetic products and medical devices. Springwell combines entrepreneurial drive and corporate processes in planning and execution.
For that reason, they are looking for a committed and energetic candidate for a position of a
Marketing DirectorApply now
A person of strategic mindset, creativity and bravery in planning, with personal engagement in systematic process development and tactical execution.
- Sets and continuously improves the function of marketing and business development and maintains work processes in accordance with the latest industry standards
- Conducts market research - continuously analyzes customer needs, tracks trends and competition; proposes and implements development activities to improve the company's market position
- Responsible for the continued development of markets and its effective sales channels. Analyzes results of sales and promotional activities
- Manages marketing budget and is responsible for the purpose and effects of investments in marketing and advertising activities
- Plans, develops, and monitors advertising and promotion activities through traditional and digital channels. Coordinates cooperation with external advertising service suppliers
- Manages brand positioning, PR activities, visual and corporate identity of the company.
- Coordinates activities with the product development team in product development processes.
Qualifications and experience:
- University education in economics or related areas, marketing direction is an advantage
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in marketing, within own-brand organization, preferably in international environment
- Experience in FMCG industry and/or pharma field is an advantage
- Experience in leading digital marketing projects would be additional asset
- Strong English skills and willingness to travel in the region (driver’s license)
- Advanced business communication (written and spoken) and presentation skills, English language skills
- Ability to strategically drive marketing department and develop further brand awareness in local and regional markets through various innovative projects
Our client is offering a challenging position with great impact on strategy and results. If you are interested in working for a dynamic and flexible team, please send your CV to our email address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500