Our client is successful international project-oriented company with strong and intensively growing business in Serbia. For further support and strengthening of their operations, we are searching for a proactive and hands on person for the position of
Office AssistantApply now
- University degree, preferably in field of business and economy
- Previous experience in administrative, finance and/or office support roles
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and excellent MS office knowledge
- Well organized, detailed oriented with good communication skills
- Reliable, punctual and responsible person
- Handling daily office activities
- Keeping track of, maintaining and organizing calendars and meetings and providing efficient support to management
- Dealing with correspondence, calls and requests
- Welcoming guests and other visitors to the office
- Accurate and timely administration of documents and information, both digital and in hard copies.
- Preparation of different documents, reports, briefing notes and presentations
- Taking care of office supplies and purchases for the office, including equipment
- Handling travel arrangements for business trips and keeping record of travel costs
- Cooperation with accountant in preforming financial transactions and payments
- Preparation and administration of invoices
- Keeping track of cash flow and make weekly reports
- Supporting accounting agency in preparation of different periodical reports
- Participating in event organization as needed
Our client is offering you a responsible position within dynamic environment, along with excellent work conditions and young ambitious team of colleagues.
If you are recognizing yourself in this role, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel: +381 11 3294 500