Our client is an international company, which is intensively developing its operations in Serbia. Their local organization is looking to support their young project team and is therefore in a search for a versatile and professional person for the position of
Office AssistantApply now
- Preferably University degree in economics or similar field
- Previous experience in administration and office management
- Advanced PC skills
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, both in Serbian and English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize, punctual and deadline oriented
- Kind and professional, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Open-minded, proactive and reliable
- Strong working ethic
- Organization and coordination of office work: administration and correspondence (mail and post)
- Receiving incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Handling daily office activities, organizing calendars and meetings and providing efficient support to management
- Administering digital and hard copies of documentation and information in a timely and precise manner
- Applying company standard to data collection and storage, as well as using company issued forms
- Close cooperation with Country Manager
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports
- Procurement of office materials and support of event organization
- Handling the logistical support (scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, etc.)
- Cooperation with accountant in preforming financial transactions and payments if needed.
Our client is offering you a responsible position within an international, growing company, an opportunity to work with professional team of experts and managers, with a possibility to prove and develop your skills further.
If you are recognizing yourself in this role, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel: +381 11 3294 500