Global Blue is a reputable multinational company, a leader in a tax-free business worldwide. Along with its dynamic international operations, they are actively developing regional markets and enabling its merchants and agents to grow business together. For this reason, they are looking for a dedicated and goal-oriented professional for the position of
Operation and Agent SupportApply now
- building up and establishing excellent relationship with external refund agent partners
- preparation and updating of training materials and with the rollouts of new Refund Agents and Refund Points
- collaboration with Refund Agents in daily operations
- managing Refund Agent´s complaints regarding debit notes and providing feedback to Accounting and Processing related to debited mistakes
- monitoring fraud with Global Blue Fraud team and communication with refund agent points of any important changes or changed legislations
- updating Refunding databases (e.g. refund manuals, Global Blue home page) and creating reports of the iREX transactions
- ordering operation hardware, stock keeping, testing devices etc.
- reporting to Area Manager Refund Operations
- supporting operations in the area currently comprising Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, North Macedonia, and Moldova
- maintaining excellent relationship with the operation departments of Customs Authorities to reduce fraud and to respect potential legal changes
- 3-5 years of experience as a Customer Service support agent preferably in the financial industry
- good knowledge of POS payment, consulting and IT sales services
- excellent skills and experience with MS Office and general computer literacy
- fluency in English (any other language is a further asset)
- good communicator and problem-solver, dedicated to service and customer satisfaction
- good team player and contributor to positive team spirit
- very autonomous, self-consistent working method with strong ability of self-motivation
- willingness to travel in the area when needed
- clean criminal record
Our client is offering the opportunity to further accelerate your professional career within a leading multinational company as well as strong personal and professional development support.
If you are hungry for result and personal affirmation, please send us your CV in English, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500