Our Client is Digital Serbia Initiative, a non-profit, non-governmental organization with the strategic goal of developing a strong, globally competitive digital economy in Serbia.
Their aim is to create a business environment that serves the digital economy by investing in strategic programmes in the areas of formal and informal education, startup ecosystem development, legal and regulatory frameworks, digital infrastructure and public dialogue on digital transformation.
Their biggest strength lies in more than 30 member-organisations from all sectors relevant for the growth of a digital ecosystem. In order to achieve the goals, we need an experienced and proactive candidate for the position of
Program Director - EducationApply now
- University degree and a track record that demonstrates ideation and implementation of educational programs
- 5 years of program management experience in an agile environment
- Knowledgeable about other learning systems
- Experience in leading medium to large international projects
- Ability to understand global academic trends, and offer practical policy advice on education issues based on a national framework
- Capacity to build relationships and engage different stakeholders (representatives of universities, public institutions and industry)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to make recommendations based on research data and findings
- Strategic thinker with clear understanding of the main impacts on the system, able to create tactical plans, steer its execution and evaluate results
- Excellent speaker with experience of delivering high-quality presentations
- An enthusiast with strong stakeholder empowerment and knowledge sharing capacity
- Own, lead and manage the organisation’s strategy for programs in the area of education (“Education Programmes”) aligned with the Digital Serbia Initiative’s strategic direction
- Articulate clear and compelling vision for Education Programmes to ensure that all Executive Office Team and members understand medium-term strategy and direction, and are committed to achieving a set of shared goals
- Lead all Education Programmes, implementation and evaluation, ensuring programmes are based on relevant data, professionally planned, budgeted, delivered and reported on
- Work closely with other directors to align efforts, identify risks and opportunities across multiple programmes
- Ensure Education Programmes decisions are evidence-based and have all necessary references to prove that proposed solutions demonstrate feasibility across all project outputs
- Identify partnership and funding opportunities relevant to the Education Programmes, as well as establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships required to pursue those opportunities
- Lead on and manage any Education Programmes supplier procurement processes focusing on high quality and efficiency
- Manage the Digital Serbia Initiative’s Education Working Group consisting of relevant representatives of members, ensuring their inputs are an integral part of the Education Programmes planning and delivery process
- Keep Chief Executive Officer, Executive Office Team, and Management Board, as well as all members and their representatives in the organisation’s Assembly, informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
Our client is offering you a chance to make enormous impact and to lead compelling initiative through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: email@example.com