RP Global is a developer and independent power producer that draws its expertise from over 30 years of experience in the renewable energy sector. As a developer, investor, and operator, RP Global's focus is on wind, solar photovoltaic (PV), and hydro projects. The company's headquarters are based in Madrid, Spain, as well as Vienna, Austria. RP Global currently operates in Spain, Croatia, France, Poland, Portugal, Argentina, Peru, Nigeria, Tanzania, and as of recently, Serbia and Italy.
For their office in Belgrade, we are searching for energetic, responsible person to join their growing organization in the position of
Project Manager for industrial and large-scale wind and solar - PV projectsApply now
- 10+ years’ work experience, out of which 5+ years’ experience in solar-PV and/or wind development, or a similar field.
- Proven track record in the development of renewables projects in Serbia.
- Greenfield experience.
- Engineering degree (preferred Electrical Energy Engineering)
- Knowledge of the full cycle of utility-scale renewable power generation development and the solar-PV and wind industry participants and stakeholders.
- High degree of proven project management experience in project planning, coordination, stakeholder management, and execution.
- Experience and understanding of commercial contracts and negotiations.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work individually and in a group setting.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Profound knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and software used for solar-PV projects.
- Driving license (active driver).
- Identification of greenfield solar-PV and wind project opportunities in Serbia.
- Management of all aspects of a project together with the Country Manager and the Holding experts.
- Work with the Engineering partners’ teams to conduct site investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific project.
- Develop and maintain budget and project timelines and identify the critical path and key milestones for the project's success in an effective way.
- Negotiating key development project contracts.
- Communicate with utilities and authorities having jurisdictions regarding interconnection (TSO/DSO), permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
- Review all the necessary technical designs and studies before and during the project development process.
- Negotiate land agreements.
- Managing local land finder partners/land-scouters.
- Identify the sources of likely problems, proactively take preventive measures to avoid potential project risks, and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact.
- Application of RP Global's quality control procedures and management.
- Decision taking of all other aspects relevant to the successful implementation of the project.
- Possess a high work ethic and the ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work in small teams in a multi-national environment and to take over responsibilities.
- To report to the Country Manager Serbia.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to support the expansion of their company in Serbia. An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment. A long-term career perspective at a privately owned company. An attractive compensation is commensurate with experience and achievements.
If you are interested in the above-described position, please send your CV in English to our e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel: +381 11 3294 500