Our client is Saint-Gobain, the world leader in the construction and habitat market, produces, designs and distributes building materials, providing innovative solutions in order to preserve ecology and energy efficiency. Saint-Gobain operates in 67 countries, with approximately 179,000 employees worldwide and turnover, in 2017, of 40.8 billion euros. Saint-Gobain operates in Serbia through its three activities: Isover, Rigips and Weber and provides innovative solutions to the local market responding to market demands.
In order to further strengthen their sales department, we are looking for communicative and reliable candidates for the position
Sales CoordinatorApply now
Sales Coordinator uses his/her sales experience and leadership skills to motivate the sales team, coordinate sales activities, manage the administrative part of the business, but is not directly responsible for the sale of products.
- University degree in the field of economics is desirable
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Work experience in the same or similar position is desirable
- A reliable and accurate person with a pronounced goal orientation, systematic in data management, capable of coordinating different activities at the same time
- Analytical person, with good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of English and computer skills (excellent knowledge of Excel)
- Analysis of sales plans (turnover and quantity), giving suggestions for improvement and successful realization, in cooperation with the Sales Director
- Participate in creating sales targets for the sales team
- Analysis of prices and all types of rebates, participation in the process of granting discounts or action conditions for clients, updating the required records
- Responsibility for monitoring the validity and administration of all contracts with the company's clients
- Analysis of regular reports submitted by sales representatives
- Participate in creating sales actions and analyzing the results achieved
- Taking care of slow-moving inventory, creating sales packages for clients
- Regular communication with all sales representatives, providing the necessary information and coordination with other services within the company
- Work on implementing CRM
Saint-Gobain offers you the opportunity to further improve yourself within an international and dynamic environment, with stimulating working conditions in a professional team.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Saint-Gobain team, please send your CV to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500