Join Vaillant team of 13,000 colleagues from more than 50 countries who work every day for a better climate – for people at home and the environment. They work on large-scale, innovative and strategic projects. With small, everyday gestures so that you can all play your part. Act global, work global. And become part of a global team. Vaillant sells their products in around 60 countries, using ten production and development sites in six European countries, as well as China.
At Vaillant Group, they can offer you excellent working conditions to harness your potential and provide great job satisfaction. Working for them makes you responsible for the future – your own, and that of our planet.
Sales Engineer for heat pumps (m/f/d)Apply now
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Further improvement of heat pumps sales activities, with focus on project sales
- Seeking, contracting and realization of new projects
- Regular field visits and cooperation with partners
- Collaboration with technical teams within Vaillant Group, with purpose of applying of know how and new technologies in the local market
- Providing technical support and product advising to designers, installers and distributors, with emphasis on heat pumps program
- Creating technical specifications for customers
- Conducting presentations and technical trainings to designers and installers for new heat pump systems
- Cooperation with other team members in sales and technical department
- You have 3 years of experience in sales, technical support and / or supervision in field of HVAC
- You have minimum bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experienced in AutoCAD,
- You are an active driver, ready for dynamic work and travelling
- You are persuasive, assertive and communicative, with strong goal orientation and customer support focus
- Dynamic job in healthy and encouraging working environment
- Continuous personal progress with corporate training and development programs
- A team of excellent mentors on technical and sales subjects
- Permanent professional development and education
- Attractive salary and other benefits
If you would like to become a part of their successful dynamic team and you trust that you fulfil position requirements, please send your CV and application letter exclusively to HILL International address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Ruzveltova 45, 11000 Beograd, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500