For more than 85 years, Rohde & Schwarz has stood for quality, precision and innovation in all fields of wireless communications. The privately owned company is strategically based on five pillars: test and measurement, broadcast and media, secure communications, cybersecurity, radiomonitoring and radiolocation. The electronics group, headquartered in Munich (Germany), has a global presence and is among the world market leaders in all of its business fields.
Due to the growth of their activities in Serbia our client is looking for engineering profiles with strong past record in sales for the position of
Sales Engineer Test & MeasurementsApply now
The Sales Engineer will be in charge of continuous improvement of the company’s sales activities and business development in Serbia.
- Responsible for sales of our Test & Measurement Product Portfolio (Box- and System Business)
- Technical consulting and establishing / keeping close customer relationship
- Presentation and demonstration of our products and solutions in front of customers
- Calculation, preparation and follow-up of Box- and System Offers
- Business development and sales responsibility for customers in Serbia and Montenegro
- Act as an interface between the customers and Market Segment/product group specialists to facilitate success in the region
- Generating leads / opportunities and sales in close cooperation with local sales representatives and central market segment organization
- Develop partner relationships, identify opportunities and create revenue in the region
- Updating the CRM tool with relevant information (leads, visits, opportunities…)
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronic or equivalent studies
2+ years of relevant working experience in technical sales, account management or business development for Test & Measurement
- Experience with developing new customers in a territory
- Passion for selling, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Active driver - willing to travel
- Opportunity to work in a reputable company and be part of a team of demanding, but highly professional colleagues
- Excellent opportunity to deploy your qualities and experience
- Perspectives for a long-term career development
Our Client is offering you the unique possibility to become a valuable member of our team along with competitive remuneration package and training abroad.
If you are a self-starter, able to operate independently, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our HR Partner’s address.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500