Our client is Rittal, German by origin, one of the world's leading and top level IT infrastructure providers. Rittal offers unique Data Centre solutions, from smallest MicroData Centres to hyperscale ones. The growing digitalization processes put additional challenges in front of their regional competence center and teams, one of these is active in new subsidiary in Serbia.
In order to further grow IT team and local operations, they are looking to welcome a dynamic and versatile professional for the position of
Sales Leader IT SolutionsApply now
- university degree in IT (hardware), Electrical, Mechanical or STEM engineering
- minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT system integration / Data Center business, hardware (racks, cooling, UPS, DCIM, Data Center architecture etc.)
- good knowledge of the local IT infrastructure market, international manufacturers, and relevant business channels
- experience in sales, preferably within international environment
- excellent knowledge of English, while knowledge of German is advantage
- willing to work actively in the field with end users, system integrators and planners
- proactive and highly communicative with strong goal orientation and prioritization capacity
- engaging and analytical personality
- identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- working with designers on the specifications of solutions
- active work with IT system integrators, planners and end users, particularly at banking / finance sector, government, telecoms, power production and distribution partners
- frequent visits to customers and building relationships with them
- communication with the regional office, creating sales and business reports, plans and analyses
- regular professional development and trainings
- collaboration with technical teams, and direct reporting to Executive Director
Our client is offering you a responsible position within dynamic environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully express your professional abilities and experience.
If you are recognizing yourself in this role, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500