Our client Saint-Gobain has a long international history that has its roots in France when the royal mirror glass factory was founded in 1665. Today the Saint-Gobain Group is the world market leader in the fields of innovative materials and building products and leads the development of innovations in order to offer energy-saving and environmentally friendly solutions. In addition, Saint-Gobain was named "Top 100 Global Innovators of 2011" by Thomson Reuters.
The company is both a European and a global market leader in its four main sectors: building products, building trade, packaging and innovative materials (glass).
Their Autover branch is looking for an experienced sales professional to in order to support our existing customers and further develop our business in automotive glass parts aftermarket in the Eastern Adriatic Region.
Sales Representative – East Adriatic - automotive glass divisionApply now
- 3+ years of experience in sales position within automotive industry
- University degree is preferred
- Knowledge of automotive glassing products is advantage
- Excellent sales, communication & presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good PC skills
- Driving license with readiness to travel across the assigned region
- Fluency in English while knowledge of German or a regional language is of great advantage
- Support and further develop the customers by granting high quality technical and commercial advisory
- Realization of sales and earnings targets
- Systematic market and competition analysis
- Identification of potentials, acquisition of new customers and the expansion of our partner network
- Continuous development of the automotive aftermarket including all stakeholders (insurance companies, fleets, glass fitters)
- Liaising with other members of our international sales team and other technical experts
Our client is offering you a chance to become the valuable representative of their regional operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: email@example.com