Gerflor Group creates, manufactures, and markets innovative, decorative and sustainable flooring solutions and wall finishes. We develop specific flooring and wall solutions to meet every indoor market application need: housing, healthcare, education, sport, retail, industry, offices, hospitality and transport vehicles. Gerflor Group gathers several world-renowned product brand names, such as Taraflex®, Mipolam®, DLW®, Tarabus®, Connor Sports®, Sportcourt® and Gradus®.
Following our successful international growth strategy, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic
Sales & Specification Representative SerbiaApply now
- Develop and manage customers in the area to achieve sales targets and product mix planning
- Frequently visit customers and project decision-makers (specifiers, architects, interior designers, flooring installers and end-users) to promote the Gerflor product range (approx. 15-20 visits per week)
- Support and train distributers and their sales teams to improve brand awareness and sales communication in the area
- Proactive networking with architects, designers, local authorities, builders, project developers, i.e. any potential decision-makers involved in the specification of the flooring
- Consistent follow-up of projects and specification processes, incl. documentation and tracking in the CRM system
- Provide market research concerning competition, distribution, product trends, standards, etc.
- Covering Serbia and East-BiH (acting from Home Office)
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in tender business (specification process, multiple decision-makers, long project runtimes)
- Knowledge of flooring or construction materials
- Proactive sales approach, self-starter attitude and natural networker
- Very good self-organisation and the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of CRM systems and structured project follow-up process
- Very good English skills (speaking and writing)
- Driving license and the willingness to visit customers all over Serbia and eastern BiH (3-4 days a week)
- Opportunity to work in a successful multinational company
- Opportunities for personal career development
- Versatile and multifaceted job tasks
- Attractive salary and long term perspectives
- Car allowance
Sounds interesting? We would like to get to know you better.
Please notice that our HR Consultant, HILL International is exclusively engaged for this recruitment process.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV in English to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500