Our client is Phoenix Group, present in Serbia through following brands: PHOENIX Pharma, EL Pharma, INO-Pharm and BENU pharmacies. They are proud to say:
In Serbia, every day we deliver more than 600,000 boxes of medicines on time where they are most needed. We approach every client as if they were the only one, and we provide every patient with more than expected. There are more than 2,000 of us in Serbia and we are proud to be part of the large PHOENIX family.
For further development and strengthening of their operations in Novi Sad we are searching for a proactive and hands on person for the position of
Talent Acquisition Associate - BelgradeApply now
- Experience in recruitment process
- University degree in social, business, or related fields
- PC literacy / MS office knowledge (word, excel)
- Working knowledge of English
- Proactivity and responsibility in work
- Reliable, hard-working, and discreet personality with strong initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasized orientation to further learning and development
- responsible for recruitment of new employees
- operatively manages the processes of recruitment, selection, employer branding, acquisition, talent management and succession planning
- proactive sourcing of potentially fitting and motivated candidates
- arranges the internal and external personnel advertising
- conducts interviews with candidates
- participation in Employer Branding initiatives
- participation in Phoenix group projects on local and regional level
- performs HR evaluation through different questionnaires or interviews
- responsible for the employee database maintenance
- reporting to HR Director
Our client is offering an opportunity to work in dynamic position within an international company, along with the opportunity for your further professional development and excellent working conditions.
If you are challenged by this prospective position, please send your CV to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500