Our client is Phoenix Group, present in Serbia through following brands: PHOENIX Pharma, EL Pharma, INO-Pharm and BENU pharmacies. They are proud to say:
In Serbia, every day we deliver more than 600,000 boxes of medicines on time where they are most needed. We approach every client as if they were the only one, and we provide every patient with more than expected. There are more than 2,000 of us in Serbia and we are proud to be part of the large PHOENIX family.
For further development and strengthening of their operations we are searching for a proactive and hands on person for the position of
Talent Acquisition Team Lead
Talent Acquisition Team Lead - Phoenix PharmaApply now
- university degree
- 5 years of experience as senior team lead within dynamic growing environment
- Excellent understanding of recruitment strategies, onboarding, offboarding and employer branding methodologies
- fluency in English and strong PC skills
- proactive and highly communicative with strong goal orientation and prioritisation capacity
- engaging and analytical personality
- managing recruitment processes through internal teams and external partners
- participation in definition of company strategy for recruitment, employer branding, talent allocation, etc.
- actively participating in all aspects of the recruitment processes, ensuring a positive candidate experience and handling employer branding as well as proactively supporting the business manager
- organizing administrative activities whitin the field of HR procedures and policies
- monitoring and organizing activities in relation to employee cycle in the company
- leading onboarding process through effective integration of new team members
- leading offboarding process through effective realization
- employee relationship field responsibility
- participation in yearly budgeting process, suggesting activites and innovative approaches to adhere to meeting strategic HR goals
- active communication with other team members, business managers and other stakeholders within realisation of HR projects
- enrollment in regional Phoenix Group projects
Our client is offering you a responsible position within dynamic environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully express your professional abilities and experience.
If you are recognizing yourself in this role, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500