Our client is fischer automotive systems, headquartered in Germany, is international automotive components producer which is known worldwide for its fastening systems, such as kinematic components and air vents for automotive interiors.
In 2020. fischer automotive systems started activities in Serbia, through investment in Jagodina. To fully accelerate start-up process and further operations, we are searching for mature and experienced professional for the position of
Tool CoordinatorApply now
- With your technical and organizational knowledge, you will actively contribute to shop floor management and coordinate the changes, optimizations and preventive maintenances with the injection department, internal toolmaking department and with external partners for toolmaking
- You are responsible for the injection tools, from its relocating to the local plant to the final hand over to the serial production
- You are to provide the following support for the injection tools in serial production
- If necessary, you are on site for tool check and injection process check at pre-serial plant within fischer group
- You coordinate the relocation with international tool management team, and local tool shop and technologist / injection department professionals
- You control the final changes, adjustments and optimizations of the tools with internal and external interfaces in coordination with the international project team
- Supervision of tool management data base is your field of responsibility
- You evaluate requests for changes and track changes in article database CM App
- You are to oversee and optimize processes, workflows and working environment according fps (fischer process system)
- Your task includes controlling the maintenance and repair costs
- Technical studies or technical training (e.g. toolmaker) with further training (e.g. technician)
- Several years of professional experience in tool design or tool making, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of 3D CAD systems and knowledge of MS-Office
- Strong communication skills
- Independent working style paired with team spirit and good assertiveness
- High quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of either German or English is required
- Willingness to travel
Our client is offering you a chance to become the valuable member of their Serbian operations through this challenging and responsible role, a possibility to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within international environment together with continuous professional development opportunity.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send us your CV in English, stating the position title, exclusively to our address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org