Our client, Expedition Holdings, is a recently established Permanent Capital Investment Holding, which is backed by successful entrepreneurs, family offices, and foundations with long-term horizons. They are 100% focused on building an unrivalled portfolio of European software businesses with lasting leadership positions in their markets.
Portfolio Performance and Transaction Associate (m/f)Prijavite se
- Initial primary focus will be on conducting strategic industry research and related analysis in support of the M&A operations: capturing information on relevant market activity, deriving investment theses, conducting interviews with industry experts, market mapping, competitive landscape, product positioning, etc.
- Key contributor to conducting preliminary quantitative and qualitative review of new target opportunities
- Involvement in Due Diligence Processes (especially commercial DD)
- Working with portfolio companies (and external consultants) on the implementation of best practices
- Execution of integration plan and related initiatives (development of go-to-market strategies, restructurings, product positioning, etc.)
- Opportunity to manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications on portfolio companies to report back to company and portfolio leadership
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business, or Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant Finance, M&A, Business Consulting, or Private Equity experience
- Ideally, previous experience at Top Tier Consulting or Investment Firms
- Outstanding written and verbal knowledge of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and organizational skills
- Independent, result-oriented, flexible, diligent, and professional
If you would like to be part of an international company and work on interesting projects with top experts, our client will offer you an opportunity for both personal and professional development. If you are ready to take the initiative and responsibility, please send your CV and application letter in English. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
Hill International - Zagreb d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Draškovićeva 40, 10 000 Zagreb, mob: 095/481 06 60