Our client is an international tech company, present in all over the World, with a cohesive community, is now searching for a Business Analyst for their Web Team.
The Business Analyst of the Web Team acts as the link between the Product Director and the
Development Team. You will be reporting to the company’s R&D Manager.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed user stories actionable to the Development Team from high
level business requirements (i.e. Tracecloud/written functional requirements and personal
communication with Product Directors. Jira tickets in case of existing software products.
- Being accessible to and proactively communicating with the Development Team, the Product
Director, and other stakeholders to transfer and translate information related to the product
backlog with tasks
- Ensuring that there are tasks prepared at least for 1 additional sprint in advance
- Assisting the Product Director in the prioritization of tasks
- Working closely with the development team to ensure implementation of requirements are
aligned with business requirements
- This means that developers could ask the Business Analyst anytime during development
- Manual testing of development increments
- Fluent communication in English
- Business Analyst experience
What we offer:
- Being part of a young and dynamic program and tech developer company
- Opportunity to develop your skills at a multinational company
- Creative working environment with high independence
- Our client respects their employees and values their opinions.
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV to the following email address: