Our client is a well-established German technical goods manufacturer.
Controller / Business AnalystJelentkezek
- Analyze complex data and provide actionable insights.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders located in European sister companies to understand business needs.
- Improve internal processes and data management for efficiency.
- Support short and mid-term planning through data-driven insights.
- Review and create reports for informed decision-making.
- Optimize cost allocation and enhance profitability.
- Continuously improve commercial KPIs and processes.
- Define technical requirements for data systems.
- Lead projects to identify and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for alignment with corporate strategies.
- The tasks include: Sector Analysis, Sales Data, Regional Comparative Analysis, Various IT Applications, and other ad-hoc Analysis Tasks
- Close cooperation with international controlling and the controlling center in Germany.
- Support for Regional Controlling Manager
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- Experience with analytical software assisting in controlling tasks,
- Fluent business English (the work is conducted entirely on English in a multinational environment)
- University degree (finance / business adm.), experience in similar areas for 2-3 years
- International working experience
- Advanced level IFRS knowledge
- High analytical skills
- Knowledge in various software applications
- a desire to work from home as part of a motivating team.
Our client offers continuous growth, motivational environment, learning opportunities, and a beneficial compensation package.
Click on the 'Apply now' button to apply or send your CV to email@example.com.