Our client offers continuous growth, a motivational environment, learning opportunities, and a beneficial compensation package.
Head of ControllingJelentkezek
In your new role, you will
- Ensure an achievable but also ambitious budget planning with full transparency in terms of changes vs forecasts.
- Challenge and coach the production team proactively with financial analysis and insights. Identify gaps and measures, and drive decision-making with the department/Operation head to achieve profitability goals.
- Align and ensure quality, transparency, and timely financial management information to support operational decisions and strategic planning through operational review and financial review.
- Ensure timely financial management information to the Department for decision-making and coaching in respect of Department matters such as cost controlling, management reports for product costing, and strategic positioning through operational review and financial review.
- Be responsible & communicate the department’s financials (cost calculation, investment, annual planning, rolling forecast & actuals) to counterparts in the department.
- Identify and ensure the growth of future leaders in the team.
- Engage in digitalization to maximize team efficiency.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- An MBA or Degree in Accounting / Business / Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in cost controlling / financial accounting in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Fluent business English
Our client offers:
- Continuous growth
- Motivational environment
- Learning opportunities
- Beneficial compensation package
Please, click on JELENTKEZEK button and upload your CV in English.