Our client was founded with the primary purpose of targeting and “rooting out” the root cause cyber incidents. They help organizations to speed up secure software development and delivery as well as assist teams in safe and fast coding. They offer a blended learning ecosystem of training, eLearning, labs subscriptions, and a live-score, metric-based certificates. The trainings are held exclusively abroad and are occasionally.
IT Security Trainer (contract)Jelentkezek
- Trainings: Preparation of training material (slides, manuals, labs exercises, virtual machines), holding the training presentations (online or on-site at customers' premises), qualifying participants, training and mentoring other trainers, holding webinars, and having talks on secure coding at various events (for instance meetups or conferences). These activities are estimated to fill up 50% of the working hours.
- Content development (including creation, development, and maintenance of the training material): research for information sources and analysis of information, search for case studies of security incidents; slide development with good and bad code samples. Development of the eLearning material, skill testing labs & drills.
- Lab and framework development: Framework development, including gamification, reward engine and the live points. Development of labs with vulnerable applications and the ways of fixing them; design of lab exercise scenarios and the corresponding instructions given to participants. Preparation of virtual machines used to run the labs.
- Supporting sales and marketing with technical material and expertise: participation in client calls, capturing client requirements, consulting and tailoring the training material according to the needs. Writing case study articles, blogs and whitepapers about secure coding incidents.
- This role reporting to one of the founders, the Chief Technology Officer & Lead Trainer
- Last but not least – solving problems: due to the uniqueness of many frameworks and APIs used, you should sometimes go where none have gone before.
- Being a developer deep in heart (pre-existing security expertise is appreciated, yet it is not a must)
- At least 5 years of cumulated experience in at least two of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Python.
- Solid presentation skills & Fluency in English including public speaking (speaking Hungarian is not a selection criteria)
- Willingness to travel (max 40%), when it is safe and appropriate to travel
- Joining an international start-up with an already impressive traction and a great pioneering global clientele that validated the product offering and turned into paying customers
- Becoming a part of a great team of professionals all aspiring to make an impact on a better and more secure digital future and with desire to win
- International professional exposure in a highly sought-after business area
- Competitive compensation with rewards for outstanding customer experience
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Agile start-up work culture
Please either send your CV to the following email address:
Or click on the below "JELENTKEZEK" button: